Instruction For Use
The Daily Soft Contact Lenses are available as a spherical lens. The lens material, Daily Soft Contact Lenses are a HEMA copolymer material, a hydrophilic polymer of 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate. Color enhancement version is made by modifying the tinted lens by affixing a colored pigment on that portion of the front surface of the lens which corresponds to the iris. The colored pigments consist of the following color additives listed in the color additive provisions of 21 CFR: iron oxides, titanium dioxide, [phthalocyaninato (2-)] copper, carbazole violet, phthalocyanine green.
Product name: Daily Soft Contact Lenses
Brand name: Bello
Replacement Schedule: Monthly Disposable
Indication for use: Daily Soft Contact Lenses are indicated for daily wear to correction of refractive myopia in aphakic and not aphakic persons with non-diseased eyes who exhibit refractive astigmatism up to 0.50 diopters that does not interfere with visual acuity. The lens is available clear or colored and may be used to enhance or alter the apparent color of the eye.
It is to be replaced every month.
[How to Use]
(1) Comply with the direction from eye-care practitioner and instruction strictly.
(2) Wash your hands before inserting and removing lens.
2. Handling Method
3. After using the lens how to keep and manage it
(1) Clean contact lens
- ① Consult your optician or eye-care professional for suitable lens care product and its disinfecting process.
※ Directions for the use of daily lens
(1) We do not recommend using contact lens if you have the following diseases.
- - Acute and subacute inflammation or infection of anterior chamber of eye.
- - Any ocular diseases which impact on conjunctiva or cornea.
- - Continuous dryness in eye.
- - Ability of cornea is decreased.
- - Any systemic disease that may affect the eye or be exaggerated by wearing contact lenses.
- - Any bacterially caused, viral caused, and fungous caused of inflammation of the cornea.
- - Allergic reaction to Mercury or Thimerosal which is widely used as contact lens solutions.
- - Any inflamed or irritated eyes.
(2) Should be well-informed the instruction before inserting lens and comply with the direction from the instruction.
Because it could occur ocular diseases which are cauded by Lens or management supplies of lens which can seriously damage eye.
(3) When you feel irritation, too much tear secretion, obscured vision or red eye when wearing lens,
stop using lens and follow the advice of eye-care practitioner, because it could occur ocular diseases and rapidly be aggravated which could make lose sight.
(4) Wearing lens in daily life and do not use lens during sleeping.
(5) There is a report shows that smoker's adverse reaction rate is higher than non-smoker, so extra care is needed for smoking users.
(6) The user of Bello Soft contact lenses (Daily Wear: DW) should be required the minimal availability condition that,
who can understand the patient's own language instruction manual regardless of age, at least 8years old who can understand the manual under the direction of the guardian and who should have non-diseased eyes.
Recommend to Usage restrict to pregnant women, Under effects would be made the distort vision during pregnancy. Changes in hormone levels, fluid retention, and blood volume, Thus, do not use the product or new prescriptions should only be obtained after giving birth. Recommend to usage restrictions to handicapped person who cannot controlled, add to the age of limitation use is generally recommended to 8~70 years of age.
(1) Use proper product for disinfection, rinsing or lubricant.
(2) When lens is kept, the lens is completely immersed in the contact lens solutions.
(3) If lens is not moving and fixed on eye, immediately getting an advice form eye-care practitioner.
(4) Wash your hands before treat lens. Care is needed because if lens be polluted by dust or cosmetic product,
lotions, soap, cream, and deodorizer touch lens can be irritated eye.
(5) Avoid of using aerosol products, and if needed to use a spray, close your eye while using it.
(6) when you are wearing lens, please avoiding harmed and irritated steam or smoke
(7) Get an advice from eye-care practitioner, if you want to have underwater activities or play sports.
(8) When taking out lens from container, using provided kits. Do not use tweezers.
(9) Be careful not to scratch lens with nails and keep short fingernails not to scratch your eyes and lens.
(10) Before using ophthalmic medicine get advice from eye-care practitioner.
(11) Get advice from eye-care practitioner, while wearing contact lens.
(12) Let an employer know about you are wearing lens, due to needed eye protect devices or noticed that you cannot wear lens in a working place.
(13) Remember regular check-ups and always follow the advice of your eye-care practitioner.
(14) When you feel pain and irritation during wearing lens, remove the lens and get advice form eye-care practitioner.
(15) Get advice from eye-care practitioner, if you want to use eye drops while wearing lens.
(16) During a strenuous exercise, pay attention to not to be fell out lens.
(17) Do not use lens that has been used by others.
3. Adverse Reaction
(1) When following any symptoms occurred, check the below action, and remove the lens immediately.
- - When you feel irritation, itchiness, hyperemia or pain in eye
- - Too much tear secretion or Abnormal secretion
- - Obscured vision or blurred light
- - Dryness in eye
(2) After you take out lens, if the same problem comes up as abover, please follow the advice of eye-care practitioner.
4. Storage and Expiry date
|Copyright (C) 2015 Vocol Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
||CEO. Kim Hoon Business License. 836-87-00069 Tel.+82-31-8084-4302 Fax.+82-31-8084-4303